THEY HAVE SOULS
All or Nothing design represents the art of Amber Leigh Luecke
ONCE UPON A TIME
There was a little girl who felt very shy around people, but loved to draw. As long as she could find a paper and pencil, the world around her melted away into a world of her creation. This pleased the little girl, so she drew and drew until she grew up and made it her job. Now she draws for you too!
From graphic design, to custom illustration, I offer a variety of creative services for reasonable prices.
- social media graphics
- childrens book illustration
- book or cd covers
- merch design
& order management
It all comes forth from the nothingness
- If it s not a tide of feeling that carries in the thoughts, then the thoughts just come.
- Restlessness ensues, I must create or record them or they return from whence they came.
- Then they sit in notebooks and doodles, awaiting the moment when the rubber hits the road.
- Anything that is accomplished is probably something that I did while riding in the wave.
- Sometimes I can't sleep at night because the thoughts wont stop coming, I am paralyzed.
- Having less time catalyzes me into creating more.
- This will be my struggle until I die, this is my fate, my passion.
GETTING THE WORD OUT COULDNT BE SIMPLER